The St. Celestine Women’s Club is an energetic organization for women and friends, ages 18 and older, that offers social, spiritual, and service opportunities. It is our mission to support each other as Catholic women and develop spiritually and socially through service to others.
Spiritual… Perhaps you are seeking ways to enrich your spiritual life and to share meaningful and enlightening experiences with other women. We will plan retreats, prayer opportunities, and other activities of interest to fulfill this need. Give yourself the gift of spiritual growth.
Service… Have you been looking for a way to “give back,” to help at church or in the larger community? We will have opportunities for you to reach out and help others that will align with your area of interest. Some activities may involve raising funds for the parish or sponsoring coat drives, rose sales, or other ways to help those in need. Give yourself the gift of giving hope and joy to others.
Social… Are you looking for a night out with some friends or ways of making some new ones? The Women’s Club will provide social events giving you opportunities to relax and enjoy the company of other women. A few fun ideas may include movie night, wine tasting, or luncheons and theatre. So go ahead, give yourself the gift of relaxation and laughter; you deserve it.
Membership dues are $20.00/year.
- Sunday, January 14 – Anniversary Mass at 11 AM
- Thursday, February 22
- Thursday, March 22 – CLICK HERE for information
- Thursday, April 26
- Thursday, May 24
- We do not meet in June, July, or August.
- President – Betty Arena (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President – Betty Gran (email@example.com)
- Secretary – Darlene Hrankaj (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer – Helene Andersen
- Publicity – Becky Sword (email@example.com)
- Hospitality – Polly Grimes (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Valerie Humowiecki (email@example.com)
We are those valiant women,
giving leadership in our homes;
contributing to our community,
working for change at all levels of society,
crying for justice and mercy,
living the Gospel,
practicing our faith,
remaining true to the Word.
Adaptation of “Valiant Women” by Cathy O’Keefe,
graduate of Mercy High School, Baltimore, Maryland.