The Respect Life Committee invites persons who are willing to help organize programs that continue to respect life from conception to natural death. We meet on the third Monday of each month at 7 PM in the Pastoral Center from August through May.
The purpose of this committee is to promote activities and articles to help understand issues dealing with respecting life. We encourage all in the parish to understand and practice the following:
“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves.”
Among our activities:
- The living rosary in church in October and January with each bead represented by a person.
- Rosary services in the chapel with respect life themes.
- Baby showers.
- Socks for the Night Ministry.
- Letters to the President for pro-life causes.
- A pro-life intercession in the bulletin each week.
- Pamphlets relating to pro-life topics in the church vestibules.
- Money for the Women’s Center with our baby bottle coin project. The Women’s Centers are committed to saving babies from death by abortion and their mothers from a lifetime of regret. They help women get to a place of self respect, support, confidence, and forgiveness. The Women’s Center is a “Preferred Provider of the Chicago Archdiocesan Respect Life Office.”
If you are interested or would like more information please contact Paul Fairbanks at email@example.com.