Thanksgiving Day Mass Schedule – NOVEMBER 22
- Wednesday, November 21 at 7 PM at St. Cyprian Church.
- Thursday, November 22 at 9 AM at St. Celestine Church.
- There will be NO communion service at St. Cyprian on Thursday, November 22.
- You are also invited to bring a loaf of bread to the 9 AM Mass for a special blessing. This bread can then be taken home and shared with family – with friends – with neighbors – with all who will be gathering to partake at your table. Eucharist means the act of thanksgiving, so you are invited to the table of the Lord to give thanks to God for many blessings that He has bestowed upon us. Thanksgiving is not an added extra. It is absolutely central to the life of a Christian. Without a spirit of thanksgiving our Christian lives would be cold and lifeless.
Combined Parish Name and Mass Schedule – AS OF JUNE 30, 2018
The new name of our combined parish will be St. Mother Theodore Guerin Parish with St. Cyprian and St. Celestine churches and St. Celestine school.
St. Celestine Worship Site in Elmwood Park
3020 North 76th Court in Elmwood Park, Illinois
- Saturday at 5:30 PM
- Sunday at 7:30 AM, 10:30 AM, and 4:30 PM
- Weekdays – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 8 AM
- Reconciliation / Confessions on Saturday from 4:45 to 5:15 PM
- Need a ride to the 7:30 AM or 10:30 AM Sunday Mass? – Volunteer drivers are happy to pick you up in the St. Celestine van. Just call the Pastoral Center during the week at 708–453–2555 and we’ll see you on Sunday!
St. Cyprian Worship Site in River Grove
2601 Clinton in River Grove, Illinois
- Saturday at 4 PM
- Sunday at 9 AM and 11:30 AM
- Weekdays – Tuesday and Saturday at 8 AM (Mass) and Thursday 8 AM (Communion Service)
- Reconciliation / Confessions on Saturday from 8:30 to 9 AM
Holy Day Schedule
Masses are usually celebrated on Holy Days at 8 AM, 1:15 and 7 PM. Check the current Bulletin for specific Mass times as the Holy Day Mass time may change.
St. Celestine School Mass Schedule
During the school year, our parish school children attend the 8 AM weekday Masses. Here is the schedule:
Mondays – Grades 1 and 5
Wednesdays – Grades 2 and 6
Thursdays – Grades 3 and 7
Fridays – Grades 4 and 8.
The students are seated in the sections of pews immediately to the left and to the right of the main sections of pews off of the center aisle.
We have an all-school Mass once a month, usually on a Tuesday at 1:45 PM. Check the school schedule for the all-school Mass schedule.